Sunday, May 21, 2023

Restoration Conference

 

Previously: Zion WILL Come


Right now as I write this (Sunday Morning May 21st, 2023), the Restoration Conference held at Layton, Utah is currently taking place.  These conferences are now being broadcast worldwide and you can join in and watch it at the link below:



If you came in late, you will still be able to access the entire conference (as well as all past conferences) on the Restoration Archives Youtube Channel, available HERE.

I'll be back with content of my own in a few weeks, but while I'm here I also want to mention the latest post at Book of Mormon Perspectives, which has been delving deeply into evidence that LDS Church leaders are working hard at getting the Church into bed with the Globalist New World Order.  It's no wonder the Book of Mormon warns us about how far from God the Church will stray in these last days. 

The particular series I'm referring to is titled "The Beast Is Coming To Utah" and though you'll definitely want to read it from part one, for now I recommend you dive right into the latest, shocking chapter which you can find RIGHT HERE. 

For some lighter fare, I have posted new content on my other blog, Aging Hipster Doofus, where you can sample disparate fribble about TV, movies, comics, and surf music from the '60s.  My latest, added just this morning, is a shoutout to the joy of owning a cheap record player.

That's all for now. See you next time.

5 comments:

Good Will said...

Love you, brother, and your work. My life is good and gooder because you're in it. Thank you for posting this. Wherever you are and go, I want to be. (Except for Connie, of course, she's all yours!)

Gologica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
R. Metz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mahana said...

Wow, snoozer Conference!

Alan Rock Waterman said...

I wonder what's going on with Blogger lately? I've already had to remove two spam comments, and that's just on this entry. They're popping up all over my older ones.

Say R. Metz! I see you deleted your own comment. Come back and give us a redo; I'm always interested in what you have to say.

Mahana, you provided a brief statement but unfortunately forgot to back it up with any kind of argument. I for one would like to find out why you found such an informative conference to be different from the way the rest of us saw it.